Production and distribution of kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media moving bed filter media
Nam Trung Viet Environment Company with more than 10 years of experience in the field of production and distribution kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media moving bed filter media . With a team of engineers and workers experienced in the field of environment, we will advise you on choosing the environmental products that suit your needs with the most reasonable price with good quality, warranty policy quickly.
kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media in wastewater treatment
kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media used in water treatment is a polyethylene plastic material used for microorganisms to adhere to and added in the wastewater treatment system, namely biological tank to be able to lift High treatment efficiency of this tank in particular and the whole system in general can reach 95% treatment efficiency without having to expand the wastewater treatment facilities when the input wastewater flow increases.
Benefits when customers use
1. Surface cross-section of kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media in large wastewater: 500 m2 / m3.
2. High biological efficiency of wastewater treatment can reach 95% of treatment efficiency.
3. Save the cost of transporting products to construction sites far from the same product, because this product is not cumbersome.
4. The product price is equal to 1/2 of that of imported products.
5. Save costs for businesses when they have to renovate their wastewater treatment system because they only need to add biochip – NTV microbial media to the wastewater treatment system without having to expand the works behind. Wastewater flow into the system increases.
6. Free consultation and guidance.
EXAMPLE: If your wastewater treatment plant needs to use 10m3 of mbbr, then with media ntv-biochip you only need to use up to 1m3. This will save 50% of goods costs and 80% of shipping costs because this product has a relatively large surface area but the size of the product is small.
kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media application in wastewater treatment
kaldnes K1 K2 K3 MBBR media microbiological substrate can be widely applied on wastewater treatment projects in many different industries, especially in biological treatment:
- Domestic wastewater treatment
- Hospital wastewater treatment
- Wastewater treatment industries
- Waste gas treatment “in the air filter”
- May be suspended in water when operating with ventilation.
- Biological treatment in anaerobic tanks (UASB), Aeroten, bulk treatment equipment, …
- Used in water purification, water supply, …
- In new technology.