Producing mbbr bio filter media
Nam Trung Viet Environment Company with more than 10 years of experience in the field: Design consulting for wastewater treatment projects, in addition we also produce and supply water purification materials such as: Microbiological media Biochip , mbbr bio filter media, microbiological buffer , sedimentation plate lamella . To apply in wastewater treatment works to save costs for renovation as well as construction of wastewater treatment systems.
Why choose mbbr bio filter media
1. Surface of product microbial mbbr bio filter media in large domestic wastewater: 400m2 / m3.
2. The wastewater treatment efficiency by biological methods can reach 95% when using the mbbr media
3. Save the cost of transporting the product to construction sites far from the same product, because this product is not cumbersome.
4. The product price is equal to 1/2 The price of the product
5. Save costs for businesses when they have to renovate their wastewater treatment system because they only need to add MBBR media to the wastewater treatment system without needing to expand the facility. after the wastewater flow into the system increases.
6. Free consultation and guidance.
What is mbbr bio filter media and its outstanding features
mbbr bio filter media substrate (or vehicle pellet media) is a plastic material used for microorganisms to adhere to and added in wastewater treatment systems, particularly biological tanks to be able to lift High efficiency of this tank in particular and the whole system in general. Simply understood as the habitat, the habitat of microorganisms, it can be made from relatively stable plastic in the wastewater environment.
Specifications mbbr bio filter media
mbbr bio filter media cushion is divided into 5 sizes, depending on the needs you choose the appropriate size
|12 x 10mm
|15 x 10mm
|8 x 10mm
|15 x 10mm
|> 400m² / m³
|> 400m² / m³
|> 400m² / m³
|> 700m² / m³
|> 700m² / m³
|% N2 treatment
|% BOD treatment
|% COD treatment
Highlights of the mbbr bio filter media
- Uniformity of thickness
- The circulation speed is even and high
- Good microbiological adhesion
- The water is evenly distributed
- Cost savings
- Resistant to water soluble substances
- Capable of self-cleaning, high circulation speed, preventing clogging
- Contact surface area per unit volume
- Increase the biomass in the biological tank, increase the richness of microorganisms
- Resistant to corrosion
- Increase treatment efficiency of BOD, Nitrogen
- Long service life
- Easy installation and operation
- The ball is cast monolithic so it is not broken halfway, causing pipe blockage
- Working in a high pressure environment
The reason you should choose mbbr bio filter media – Wastewater treatment
- The process of forming a membrane of microorganisms adhesion takes place quickly from 3 to 15 days
- Large contact surface area> 500m2 / m3
- Long service life over 10 years due to the production of HDPE material
- Helps increase the load of the microbiological tank thereby saving construction area
- Suitable for all types of tanks
- The process of installation, operation and maintenance is easy
Working principle of mbbr bio filter media
mbbr bio filter media is added directly to the biological tank. The special geometry and surface structure of the mbbr bio filter media substrate create a large contact surface area such as a safe and comfortable home for microorganisms to adhere to. After a certain time, from 25-30 days, on the contact surface forming a microbiological film. This membrane will absorb the impurities in the water as food for biomass growth. Formation of microbial strains: aerobic, anaerobic, and anaerobic. During the operation, these microorganisms will continuously grow and proliferate in number, richer in types, the microbiological layer in the tank is always rejuvenated and ready to participate in breaking the circuit. thoroughly even hard-to-degrade substances.
In addition, the use of a cylindrical substrate also creates an environment for many types of bacteria to grow, including the constantly increasing nitrifying bacteria, helping to handle a large amount of organic and nitrogenous substances in wastewater. mbbr bio filter media is not only used for aerobic microorganism tanks but also used in anaerobic and anaerobic tanks for more efficient nitrogen treatment.
Mbbr bio filter media Water treatment application
mbbr bio filter media is used in domestic wastewater treatment, industrial wastewater such as pharmaceuticals, plating, chemicals, printing, textile dyeing, metallurgy, food processing … in addition to being used in filtration. aquarium water, aquaculture with the name kaldnes filter grain .
In wastewater treatment to improve treatment efficiency to increase system capacity without building or opening works, people often add microbial buffers to the biological treatment process, in order to increase the exposure density of microbiological with buffer material
There are many different types of mbbr bio filter media on the market today and many products are counterfeit, poor quality with many different prices. So please pay attention to the structure, material, size and commitment of the seller.
– Products are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards.
– We have CE, ISO certification
– We test every product before shipping.
– We can offer the lowest price compared to the market.
– We quote the earliest price for any customer.
– Can reduce the price according to the quantity.
Quality is life, service determines development and reputation is guarantee.
1. Cargo tracking service during transportation.
2. Quality guarantee is 12 months.
3. Big discount for customers who order many times.
4. Smooth delivery procedure.
5. If it is proven to be due to quality problem, we will bear all replacement cost during the quality guarantee period.
All contact details:
Address: No. 88-90, 3rd Street, Himalam KDC, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc District, City. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam